- All rubber, vinyl, and plastic surfaces (door panels, cup holders, dash etc.)
- Complete interior vacuum
- Carpet and upholstery shampoo
- Minor spot/stain treatment
- Minor pet hair/sand removal
- Leather cleaning & conditioning
- Interior glass cleaning
- Interior Protection (Fabric, Leather, Plastics, Vinyl) +$120
- Fabric Coat +$40
prices (includes gst)
Small Vehicles (hatches, small sedans etc.)
e.g. VW Golf, Audi RS3, Toyota Camry
Medium Vehicles (medium SUVs etc.)
e.g. Audi Q3, Toyota RAV4 etc.
Large Vehicles (large 7 seater SUVs, 4x4 etc.)
e.g. Toyota Kluger, Hilux, Ford Ranger
These prices are minimum based on vehicles in average condition. Excessive dirt, stains, pet hair, red dust etc will increase prices from this point.
This package includes the ceramic protection throughout the entire interior.
- Fabric: Fabric upholstery such as seats, carpet and floor mats coated and protected to repel liquid in the case of spills, and dirt for easier maintenance and keeping them clean for longer
- Plastics & Vinyl: UV Protection to resist premature fade and cracks
- Leather: UV Protection, Resist denim dye transfer, easier maintenance
Absolutely not as we do not use harsh chemicals. All chemicals are safe and biodegradable within the scope of our work.
At this point in time, no we do not. Your seats is what keeps you and your passengers safe, so we would not want to compromise safety by disconnecting cables/airbags etc.
However depending on the condition of your vehicle, there are some rare cases where it is necessary to remove the seats.
Rest assured our tools allows us to throughly clean the seats and surrounding areas to remove most stains.
Within the realm of possibility, no we cannot remove every stain/mark and make it 100% perfect.
Due to the nature of the stain and the material that the stain is on, some will come off better than others. With our extensive knowledge, tools and products, even with all of our asset, if the stain has been there long enough, it can only be cleaned so much.